This has been another absolutely amazing week, jam packed full of music! The highlight was my gig in London, which was my favourite gig ever and hopefully is going to lead to bigger opportunities in the future!
Monday: Monday started off terribly, as I was involved a in minor car accident on my way to tennis! Definitely wasn’t the best beginning to the week, but despite being very stressful, no one was hurt thankfully! I then had my production lessons at Manchester MIDI School, which was really fun! The best part was the evening though as my best friend had bought us tickets to see Astrid S at Gorilla for my birthday! The gig was absolutely amazing and I was pleasantly surprised to see the support was Taya, who I am also a fan of! Perfect end to a day that started terribly!
Tuesday: I was mainly rehearsing and packing for my trip to London, but I also was ordering supplies for the music video we’re shooting next week! Without giving too much away, the video is for a collaboration I’ve done with Mansfield based artist, Sophie Smith. Some of the supplies include balloons, confetti, glitter and T-shirts…. but I’m not saying anymore just yet!
Wednesday: Best day of the week as it was my gig in London! I was performing at Underbelly in Hoxton Square with my guitarist George. It was an amazing crowd and I really enjoyed myself up onstage! I enjoyed working with the promoter and am hoping to announce another London gig soon! Check out some pictures below and the Facebook live video… high quality vids will be coming soon too!
Thursday: I spent the daytime in Camden Town, which is one of my favourite places in London and then I headed to Bath to visit my brother!
As always on a Thursday it was Thursday Twenty time on Spotify!
- Beautiful Escape by Tom Misch & Zak Abel – Super chilled out, beautiful vocals and lush production!
- Marilyn Monroe – Sevdaliza
- Elixir by Millesim & Diana
- Deja Vu (Kato Edit) by Million Dollar Weekends
- When Your Heart is a Stranger (FAISAL Remix) by Friends In Paris
- Mala Mujer (Remix) by C. Tangana, Farruko & French Montana – Love the original of this track anyway, sop it’s really fun to have a new version to listen to. Some unbelievable beat with some new verses, including an English one.
- Wishlist by Kiiara – Kiiara is a fav of mine and I’m excited she’s released something new! Bit of a different, more chilled vibe but it’s great! Love the strings in particular!
- First Love by Lost Kings & Sabrina Carpenter
- Praying (Tim Legend Remix) – Kesha
- The Best You Had by Nina Nesbitt – I adore Nina Nesbitt’s voice and I think this song is awesome! Love the lyrics!
- Bad Habit by Kid Ink
- We Could Go Back by Jonas Blue & Moelogo – Love the typical Jonas Blue feel-good vibe in this track… less cheesy than Mama, so more my scene!
- Would You Ever (Conducta Remix) by Skrillex & Poo Bear
- Hard To Be Myself by Fickle Friends
- Body by Kamille – Awesome song about an important topic that I have also been inspired to write about.
- Love N Hennessy by A.CHAL
- Hold On by Mahalia & Buddy
- Bloodstream by Astrid S – Loved this one when I saw her live! Probably my favourite from the gig!
- Wildfire by SBTRKT
- I Fall Apart by Post Malone – Not usually a Post Malone fan but I think this song is really cool and I can feel the emotion that went into writing it!
Friday: On Friday I was chilling in Bath for my brother’s birthday! Had a bit of a day off from work and went out for a couple of meals and went on a night out in the evening!
Saturday: I had the long journey back to Manchester and used that time to get some work done on the train!
Sunday: I’ve used today to prepare the studio space for next week and to sort out some final arrangements for the video shoots!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed all the pictures!